It's all about the power of contrast. Color that defies convention. Sleek, gentle curves that merge art and technology into a camera designed to inspire. The PowerShot SD1300 IS Digital ELPH camera captures your world as much as it expresses your originality, with bold innovations that include remarkable low light performance. Everything looks right. Hold it, and everything feels right, too.
- 28mm wide-angle lens; 4x optical zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer
- Smart AUTO mode intelligently selects from 18 predefined settings
- 12.1-megapixel resolution allows you to print large size images with clarity and detail
- Clear 2.7-inch PureColor System LCD
- Shoot in Low Light mode for dimly-lit situations
- 28mm wide-angle lens , 4x optical zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer
Canon PowerShot SD1300IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Blue)
Canon PowerShot SD1300IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Blue) Reviews
518 of 532 people found the following review helpful:
The best camera to have...,
This review is from: Canon PowerShot SD1300IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Blue) (Electronics)...is one you'll have with you. The nice thing about the Canon ELPH series is they easily fit into your pocket, are well built/designed, don't cost a lot, come with a boatload of features, and take great pictures. The SD1300, the latest in the ELPH line continues in that tradition, adding considerable additional sophistication and sacrificing some useful functionality in the interest of cutting cost.
It is a small camera and carries with it the baggage that comes with the convenience of having to carry so little baggage. (sorry, couldn't resist) None of the issues raised, given that they comes as part of the convenience trade-off made me consider anything other than the 5-star rating this camera deserves.
- Many of the functions are only accessible through menus, sometimes several levels deep. The good new is the Automatic and scene modes are pretty good (as long as you spend a few minutes reviewing what they really do). This camera is not intended... Read more
830 of 879 people found the following review helpful:
It is classy and it takes great pictures,
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver) (Camera)I will try to share some things I have discovered about this camera, these are just my thoughts, I hope they might be of help .
Some things I am compairing to a canon SD1200 and the SD940, SD1400.
I do not use the viedo enough to judge that part of the cameras.
** No SD memory card included with this camera **, see below
* Some will miss the eye viewfinder that the SD1200 has.
* Some will miss the HD 720p in the movie mode that the SD940,SD1400 has, The SD1300 has 640x480 at 30fps like the canon SD1200, G11 and S90.
* The SD1300 has ( no optical zoom while recording video ) just digital zoom.
* There is a date feature on the SD1300, see below
* The flat button arangement is the same as the SD1200 all but the (( Power Button )) on top is larger and easier to turn on and off, I like that ( but be careful ) it does not come on in your pocket, purse or in your soft camera case... Read more
153 of 159 people found the following review helpful:
Canon PowerShot SD1300IS,
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver) (Camera)I purchased this camera as a replacement to my Canon PowerShot SD600. The main reason I chose to replace it was for the IS feature. When I purchased to SD600 it was on sale and the IS features on cameras were an expensive option on upgraded models. I have to say the feature performs as expected. Obviously it's not going to do much if there is a lot of camera shake, but it does the job for what it's intended to do. Picture quality is excellent. Low light does well despite the reviews I've heard. Manual settings do just as well as auto settings. I like the playback button that lets you review pics rather than having to switch the camera into another mode. When taking multiple shots the lag time between pics is minimal. Videos work well with it but there is that pesky no in and out zoom during a video. Sound quality was surprisingly good with video mode as well. It takes outdoor video well with little wind noise. I was a bit cautious about buying a camera with no viewfinder as my last... Read more
› See all 469 customer reviews...